Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Senssaria Job

I just looked back on some of my other posts and I thought I'd give a little update. Some of you have asked me and I'm sure the rest of you have been wondering and it's been keeping you up at night :)...how my Sensaria business is going. It is going well. December marks my 12th month as a Sensaria representative and I have had a good year. I have been building my business, my client base as well as learning how to balance my time between my 2 jobs (still at Ruby), my wonderful husband, God, working out (what? does that still exist), my friends and other great things I am blessed with. I plan to continue with my business in 2008 and hope for an even better year. I work with a wonderful group of women in the Portland area and I get to make my own hours. I get out of it what I put into it. And, I have made a little extra money for things like eating out or shopping or pamping myself with a haircut or 2. I have put money back into my business as well, but I think that is expected in your 1st 2 years in a new business. Anyway, overall it is going well. Check out my site at www.sensaria.com/charlenehuwe . Thanks for your support, all you hosts and clients and friends! :)

No comments: